Tuesday, January 02, 2007

my last post


well guys, my time in china has come to an end. i have to say that overall, it was an incredible experience. while my grades are hardly worth noting, looking back, i will greatly appreciate this once in a lifetime opportunity to really immerse myself in such a foreign culture that allowed me to see some really great things and meet some really great people. nevertheless, there is no place like home and i am happy to be back.

hope you all enjoyed the travel tales.

tuning out,
leo

(yes, i realize sayonara is japanese)

1 Comments:

At 1:25 PM, Blogger Yvonne Wang said...

i think it's funny how i'm not in any of your posts. it hurts my feelings a bit, considering i spent two weeks with you in HK and you posted up photos of yourself, what we saw, but none of me and none of us. you love me, yes, but somehow i'm not fit to make it in your blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home