Tuesday, November 21, 2006

pics of my new crew and me...

the newest membor of my clan. his name is leondardo. raphael, michaelangelo & donatello are his companians... see below pic.

hehe these guys are cute. ive got some good vids of them (you cant see all of them in this pic). will consider posting online..


every time i look at this i laugh at myself (i find that i do that more and more each day). im eating one of my favorite desserts, mango sago. sago apparently is like tapioka (sp). who kows, but its damn good...
another weird pic of me. i like this one because it makes me look like a mad scientist. that kid in the back lives on my floor, he is a great guy...

here i am taking a sip of some water coming down like a waterfall. albeit a very small water fall. and no, i didnt think it was gross or that i would die of some random disease...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home