Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Episode 3: the sunrise

still being jetlagged, i often find myself up at 5 in the morning (to be honest, i havent made much effort to get over jet lag). i decided to revist my nice spot on the rocks and take pictures of the sunrise as i get to know my new camera. hope you enjoy.
this is a snapshot of the presunrise that is perhaps as beautiful as the sunrise. to some maybe even more so.

here is another snapshot of the presunrise, which almost resembles a sunset,
as i set on my rocks.

here is a panoramic that does absolutely no justice to my view.
remember to click on these pics to make them larger.

here i go obstructing our view of the sunrise.
notice how the flash relfects off of my face. i almost look like a ghost...

the sun is slowly making its way up but the clouds block its light.

an orange crescendo as the sun fights off nature's clouds

finally the sun has made it through the clouds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home